CURTIS CONSULTING is dedicated to the following vision:
- Farmers who have control over their businesses and access to tools that improve their economic and environmental performance.
- Buyers who are dedicated to purchasing that advances agricultural sustainability.
- A Marketplace that rewards innovation and environmental stewardship.
- Food that is nutritious, delicious and sustainably grown.
- Agriculture that sustains and revitalizes the natural resources and rural communities on which it depends.
- An Environment that provides clean air and water, healthy soil, and habitat for all living things.
To help achieve this vision, CURTIS CONSULTING works
with its clients to:
- Develop Partnerships that bring together a diversity of stakeholders to define a common agenda, leverage resources and pursue change collaboratively.
- Create Standards for environmental performance and sustainability which are scientifically credible, measurable, and meaningful.
- Advance Policies that promote incentive-based change and reward farmers who provide environmental services.
- Support Research that develops applied tools for improving agricultural sustainability.
- Design Outreach and Education programs that encourage collaboration and put farmers at the forefront of implementation.
- Evaluate opportunities and outcomes.